Monday, October 14, 2013

A Week in the Life (v.15.2)

This is a couple weeks old, but don't think that it's made it here yet.  When she is seriously concentrating, these big ole' duck lips come out.

I had an appointment with my orthopedist on Monday.  I can walk again!  With an ankle brace!  This week has been fantastic just because of that! 

This is the photo that I got from E after I left for work.  Note the placement of the belts on both of them...

This is yet another one from the same morning.  Both still have their belts on... 

This is the outfit that I left the house in that morning.  Apparently, E thinks that it's silly for a pregnant lady to wear a belt that high up...  (Also I'm hoping to do a 6 month pregnancy update this week -- holy crap, can't believe its been 6 months already!) 

Another post that is coming up this week?  Lady's first haircut.  She got her first haircut on Saturday.  Friday night, I was able to pull all her hair back and put it in a ponytail...  She looks like such a big girl...

My baby no more.  She is now my little girl... (insert sad face here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment