Monday, March 11, 2013

A Week in the Life (v.8.2)


And this is what my dear Finorah acts like when she is sick.  At the filming of this video, she had her five teeth coming through, double ear infections, and an upper respiratory infection.

She decided that while she was sick, she was also going to teach herself how to eat with a spoon.

 If you read the previous post Adventure's in Murphy's Law, this is the rash that brought on phoning the on-call nurse.

I was totally THAT mom that brought her kid in their jammies to the grocery store at 10:15pm.

This is the rash that developed the next morning.  This is also the photo that I showed to the allergist who helped ease my fears.

So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us...

 We are going to have a Rapunzel on our hands really soon.  Look at that pony!!!!

 We were able to do a fauxhawk and put a pony in the back as well!

Someone is always opposed to get her photo taken with Mama.

I took a night off to have drinks with a friend.  Daddy was in charge and he put her on dog duty!

I'm reading this book Bringing Up Bebe, which is discusses how the French raise their children.  Daddy says that she wasn't acting like a French baby here.

 Somebody is taking inventory for me.

Chompin' on cuteness! 

 A Triptych of a Marvelous Lady Part I

A Triptych of a Marvelous Lady Part II 

A Triptych of a Marvelous Lady Part III

Where's the candy?!?!?

Let me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was gorgeous this weekend and we were able to get out and enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment