Monday, December 17, 2012

A Week in the Life (v.5.3)

 Our little snow princess (minus the snow)

I'm not sure where her tear came from, but I reminded me of the 70's environmental commercial with the Native American with the tear.


Lots of eating photos this week.  We were learning how to use our spoon with some strawberry mousse.  Obviously, we have some work to do...

We also ate 3/4 of a whole banana -- and created quite the mess.

I swear that's not a booger -- it's a piece of banana as evidenced by the amount also on her chest.
But you can vaguely see her two bottom teeth!  First photo evidence of those suckers!!!!!

I'm not sure how she gets food in places where it doesn't belong.  See that orange chunk on her left temple?  Yep -- saving a yogurt bite for later.

This is her new pose when she wants to be cute.  She flops her head to the side and smiles.  
I think that she succeeds.

Granny Murphy is here for a visit!

And so is Grumpy Murphy!

This girl has a serious obsession with the duck song.  I tried to take multiple videos of her dancing to the song.  She only dances during certain parts of the song and I couldn't figure out how to edit the video without  permanently cutting out the whole video.  This will have to be enough for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment