Monday, August 13, 2012

A week in the life (v.1.1)

Okay, so a lot of blogs out there are doing "photo dumps", which are basically posts filled with the photos that they took on their phones.  I had never thought about doing something like that until my friend did one.  Then I was like "What a great idea!  My friend is sooo smart!"  Anyways, I really don't like the term "photo dump" for obvious reasons -- so I did a little thinking and came up with "A week in the life", which is a play on one of my favorite songs "A Day in the Life".  Warning! Some of these videos might be boring to some -- if you consider rolling babies boring, totally skip over them.  And this "week in the life" has a LOT of videos -- I guess I wasn't into taking actual photos this week.  Okay, on with the week recap...

****Tip for the videos & photos seen here on the blog -- You can enlarge any photos in a post by clicking on the photo (it will make it full screen of your internet window).  And you can enlarge any video to full screen by clicking the button in the lower right corner that looks like two arrows going opposite directions.***


So this is what we do now when we are placed on the ground.  Constantly.  Rolling, rolling, rolling...  Keep them babies rolling...

Also of interest, sister is learning to get her knees underneath her.  Her butt is starting to shoot up in the air like a flag.  I see crawling in our near future (near meaning two months, I hope)...


Just because she is too stinking cute...  I mean, come on -- who doesn't love a baby with food on their face?

So I was out to eat with some friends on Sunday and one of them asked if Finn had tried lemons before.  I thought that it was as good of time as any.  It appears she is a sour patch kid!

Okay, I promise I don't do this all the time.  But it happened once and it was amazing!  It was one of the first movies that I loved as a child and it makes my heart smile that she is infatuated with Sleeping Beauty as well...

This is what our weekend morning usually consist of.  She is looking at herself on the video as I am filming it. I have quite the narcissist on my hands!  She loves to show-off for herself.

And finally -- I'm not quite sure what is going on here.  But I think it's absolutely hilarity.  Even if she has no idea that she is doing exactly what I'm asking her to do.  She has a serious issue with showing on her belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment